Saturday, June 5, 2010

Action - The Nineth Golden Rule to Success!

Our dream and plans are of no value without action.  Procrastination comes from fear, and we overcome fear only through action.  It is better to act now and risk failure, than to refrain from action and certainly flounder. Fireflies give light only when they fly.  Through doing, we become like them, giving off light amid the darkness.  Only action gives life significance.  If success is offered now, we must act now.
My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible if they are not supplemented by action. I Will Act Now. Action is the only thing that produces wine, my procrastination is a fear to fight fear I must always act without hesitation and the fears of my heart will vanish. Now I know that action reduces the line of terror. I Will Act Now.

Although I know and I may know that my actions will bring success or not, but it is better to act and fail than not to act and flounder. I Will Act Now. I Will Act Now. I Will Act Now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words again and again and again until they become a habit and they keep resounding in my mind that I Will Act Now. When I feel fear to talk to somebody, I will act now, when I sense some failure or hesitation, I will act now. When I am tempted to quit and begin it in tomorrow. I Will Act Now. Now is the word that I remember and I have forgotten tomorrow for tomorrow never comes. Only action determines my value in the market place. I will say "DONE" when the failure says it is too late. I Will Act Now. Now is all I have tomorrow is the day reserved for the lazy people. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when evil becomes good. I am not evil. Tomorrow is the day when the weak become strong. I am not weak. Tomorrow is the day when failure will succeed but I am not failure. I Will Act Now. When the lion is hungry, he eats, when eagle has thirst, he drinks. Lest they act and reserve for tomorrow, both will perish. I hunger for success, I thirst for happiness and peace of mind. Lest I act on tomorrow, I will perish. I will command and I will obey my new commands. I Will Act Now. Success will not await. If I delay, she will be thrown to another and lost to me forever. This is the time, this is the place, I am the man, I Will Act Now and FOREVER!

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!