Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Concept of NOW - The Fifth Rule to Success!


Live each day as if it were your last.  Dwelling on the failures or misfortunes of the past is useless, for we cannot change them.  Nor should we think about tomorrow. The present hours and minutes, pass too quickly and are gone forever, and so, they must be traded only for things of value.  We should always treat our family and our friends as if today were our last day together.
I Will Live This Day as if It Was My Last. I will live it to the full. First I will seal the container of life so that no one drop falls from it. I will not waste even a moment. Nothing yesterday’s misfortune, trouble troubles me, why should I throw today’s good after yesterday’s defeats.

Why and why, can I call yesterday and make good what was done bad, no then why worry about what is done. Can I become younger than yesterday? Can I mend what was caused wrong or spoken bad? Can I call back the clock? No, Yesterday is buried forever. I Will Live This Day as if It Was My Last.  Don’t think of future either. Don’t throw away Now after May be. Can Tomorrow’s sand pour before today’s. Will the sun rise twice this morning? Can I perform tomorrow’s deeds while standing in the present? Can I put tomorrow’s gold in today’s purse? Can tomorrow’s child be born today? Can tomorrow’s death darken today’s joys? Shall I worry my about the troubles which may never trouble me? Should I torment myself with the problems that may never come to pass? No, tomorrow lies buried with yesterday. I think of it no more. I Will Live This Day as if It Was My Last. This day is what I have and this day is my eternity. I should be fortunate and thankful that I got this day and I must do what I can in this day. I will destroy procrastination with action. I am not a thief. I am a man of action and I am a man of love and today is my last chance to prove my love and greatness. I Will Live This Day as if It Was My Last. The duties of today I shall perform today. Today, I shall fondle my children while they are young. Tomorrow they will be gone and so will I. Today, I shall embrace my woman with sweet kisses, tomorrow she will be gone and so will I. Today, I will lift up a friend in need, tomorrow, he will no longer cry for help. Today, I will give in sacrifice, tomorrow, I will have nothing to give and there will be none to receive. I Will Live This Day as if It Was My Last. If it is the last, this day I will make the best day of my life. This day, I will drink every minute to its full. I will favor its taste and give thanks. I will make it every hour count and each minute valuable until each muscle cries for relief and then I will continue. I will make goods than ever before, I will make goals than ever before. Each minute of today will be more fruitful than yesterday. My Last must be my Best. I Will Live This Day as if It Was My Last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and give thanks. 

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!