Saturday, June 5, 2010

Habit - The First Golden Rule to Success!

Everyday a person is reborn - he can forget the failures of the past.  Habits are the difference between success and failure.  Therefore in order to achieve success, it is necessary to form good habits and become their slave. This first scroll teaches the best way to learn the meaning of the others.  Each successive scroll will contain a principle enabling the reader to replace a bad habit with a good one.  Each scroll must be read three times a day - the last time a loud - for thirty consecutive days.  This way, the scrolls' wisdom becomes both a part of the active and subconscious mind.

Today I start a new life…shed my old skin darkened by failure. Today I will be born a new. Today I will pluck success for myself…today I will swallow my food squeezed success out of them…and I will not fail. Failure will no longer be my payment for struggle! An action that is failure today will be workable and practical tomorrow!

What I have is only principles what they will do is more to prevent failure than gain success. What is success but a state of mind. What is failure is not to be able to reach his goal whatever. The difference between failure and success lies in the difference of their habits. The good habits lead to success, bad habits lead to failure. The First principle is that I will Form Good Habits and Become their Slave! As a child I was slave to my impulses and now I am slave to my habits. I have surrendered my free will to the years of accumulated habits and the past deeds of my life have already marked out the path which threatens to imprison my future. My actions are ruled by appetite, passion, prejudice, greed, love, fear, environment, habit and the worst of these tiring is Habit. Therefore, if I must be a slave to habit, Let me be a slave to Good Habit. My bad habit must be destroyed. But how will I accomplish this task. This will be done by scrolls. It is a nature’s law that only a habit can subdue another habit. I must discipline myself to achieve this and make another habit. I will read each scroll for thirty days in the prescribed manner. Then I will study another scroll and repeat it for thirty days. When I repeat all these do I get a habit, a good habit. I will perform it often and it will become a habit. A small effort to put and a great harvest to reap; the reward will be mine for the payment of such a small hard work. 

People who read this post also read :


Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!