Saturday, June 5, 2010

Laughter - The Seventh Golden Rule to Success!


" ... Cultivate the habit of laughter."  Man is the only creature who can laugh, and the best thing to laugh at is ourselves.  Whenever things seem to serious or dismal, repeat the word, "This too shall pass, " and all troublesome thoughts will seem lighter.  Laughers puts events - successes as well as failures - into perspective.  Only with laughter and gratitude can we enjoy the fruits of prosperity.
I Will Laugh at the World. No body can laugh like me. Trees may bleed when wounded, beasts cry in pain in hunger. Only I have the gift of laughter. It is mine to use whenever I choose. Henceforth, I will cultivate the habit of laughter. I will smile and my digestion will improve. I will chuckle and may brain will be lighter.


I will laugh and my life will be latent and this is the great secret of long life that is mine now. I Will Laugh at the World. First of all, I will laugh at myself for man is too comical if we take it seriously. Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me? What can take place before this sun sets? I Will Laugh at the World. If there were troubles, they passed, the kings passed, the queens passed, this trouble of mine will also pass. I Will Laugh at the World. When I am strangled in poverty, I will tell myself, this will pass, when I am heavy with headache, I shall concern myself with the thought that this too shall pass and when I am part with success, I will warn myself, that too shall pass. Where is he who built the pyramids, is he not buried with his stones? So my troubles will no longer last, they too will pass away. I Will Laugh at the World. I will remain too busy to be sad. I will enjoy today’s happiness today. It is not gold to be saved in the chest; happiness is not money to be saved. It cannot be saved for tomorrow. It is something to be cherished today. I Will Laugh at the World. With my laughter, all things will be reduced to their proper size.  I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish. I will laugh at my successes and their will bear their true value. I will laugh at evil and it will go untasted. Each day, I will do it and keep doing it until it brings smiles from others and this I do in selfishness, but there will be those who don’t buy my goods. I Will Laugh at the World. Henceforth, I will only care for sweat and notices of sadness, remorse and frustration have no value in the market place while each smile can be exchanged with gold, each kind word spoken from my heart will build a castle. Never will I allow myself to be so important, so wise, so dignified and so powerful that I forget to laugh at myself and the world. As long as I can laugh, never again I can be poor. This is nature’s greatest gift and I will waste it no more. Only with laughter and happiness can I truly become a success. Only with laughter and happiness can I truly enjoy the fruits of my labor. Happiness is the wine that sharpens the taste of the meals. To enjoy success, I must have happiness and laughter, the maiden who serves me. I will be happy. I will be successful and I will be the greatest salesman in the world. I Will Laugh at the World. 

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!