Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love - The Second Golden Principle of Success!

Love can be the salesman's greatest weapon, for even if people reject many particulars concerning the salesman's wares, love will soften them.  Love can be developed by always looking for the best in people.  Each time we meet someone we should state silently, "I Love You." But in order to love others, we must love ourselves, treat ourselves with respect, and not be satisfied with anything but our finest efforts.

I will greet this day with Love and My Heart, the greatest secret of success. No one can oppose my weapon of love. I will deal people with love. My reasoning they may encounter, my face they may detest, my speech they may distrust, my apparel they may disapprove, my face they may reject even my bargain may cause them suspicion, but my love works. I will love everything, I will love the rain, the things around me and I will greet the day with love, I will encourage my friends and enemies to become closer.

Never will I scratch gossips, when I am tempted to criticize, I will bite on my tongue and when I am moved to prays, I will shout from the roofs. Is it not so that the whole nature speaks with music to its creator, can I not speak with the same to his children? Thus I will change my life. How will I act, I will bring forth qualities of all human beings even if they are hidden. I will love the ambition for they can inspire me, I will love their failures for they can teach me. I will love the kings for they are but humans, I will love the meek for they are divine, I will love the rich for they are yet lonely, I will love the poor for they are so many, I will love the young for the fate they hold and I will love the old for the wisdom they share. I will love the beautiful for their eyes are sadness, I will love the ugly for their souls are peace. How will I encounter the enemies, just simply saying, I love you.  First of all, I will love myself. Never will I allow my mind to become evil. Hence, I will love all mankind, for I have no time to hate, but only love. Only love can double my sales. With no other quality, I can succeed with love alone. 

People who read this post also read :


Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!