Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mastery of Emotions - The Sixth Golden Rule to Success!


We are masters over our emotions.  Although we daily pass through different moods, each of us has the power to control them; to "create our own weather."  If we bring joy and enthusiasm and brightness to all that we do, others will react in a similar manner.  "Strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts."  No matter how we feel when we arise in the morning, we can sing or laugh and make ourselves feel better.  No matter  what other people do or how they react, we can decide to be positive and understanding.
Today, I Will Be the Master of My Emotions. The tide advances, the tide recedes, winter goes and summer comes, summer wanes and the cold increases, the sun rises, the sun sets, the moon is full, the moon is black, the birds arrive, the births depart. Flowers bloom, flowers fade. Seeds are sown, harvest we reap.

All nature is a circle of moves and I am part of nature. So like the tide, my moods will rise, my moods will fall. Today, I Will Be the Master of My Emotions. It is one of nature’s tricks little understood that each day I have awakened with moods that have changed from yesterday. Yesterday’s joys will become today’s sadness. Yet today’s sadness will grow into tomorrow’s joy. Inside me is a reel constantly turning from sadness to joy, from excitement to depression, from happiness to melancholy. Like the flower, today’s full bloom of joy will fade and with this despondency, I will remember that if today’s dead flower carry the seeds of tomorrow’s bloom. So too today’s sadness carry the seeds of tomorrow’s joy. Today, I Will Be the Master of My Emotions. And how will I master these emotions. I will make my own weather and transport it with me. If I want it to rain, it will rain, if I want to sun, it will be sunny. If I bring rain, gloom, darkness and pessimism to my customers, they will react with rain, gloom, darkness and pessimism. If I bring joy, enthusiasm, brightness and laughter and they will react the same way. Today, I Will Be the Master of My Emotions. Weak is he who  permits his thoughts to control his actions and Strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts. Each day when I awake, I will follow this way of optimism before I am clouded by pessimism, self-pity and failure. If I feel depressed I will sing, if I feel sad I will laugh. If I fell ill, I will double my labor, if I feel fear, I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior, I will wear new garments. If I feel I am sitten, I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty, I will think of wealth to come. If am feeling incompetent, I will remember past success, if I feel insignificant, I remember my goals. Today, I Will Be the Master of My Emotions. These forces are destructive, but there are some which come with a smile but are actually killing. I will not lose control on them either. If I become overconfident, I recall my failures. If I overindulge, I think of past hunger. If I enjoy moments of greatness, I will remember the moments of shame. If I feel all powerful, I will try to stop the wind. If I become overly proud, I will remember a moment of weakness. If I feel wealthy, I will remember an unfed mouth. If I feel my skills as unmatched, I will look at the stars. Today, I Will Be the Master of My Emotions. I will allow the anger of the other for he knows not the secret of controlling his anger. I stand today’s moment of anger for I know tomorrow, he will change in a joyful approach. I never make a lift of who and whom did what and how he or she approached you. This day, he will not buy a gold chariot for penny, tomorrow he will exchange his home for a tree. Henceforth, I will try to recognize the mystery of moods of all mankind and in me. Today, I am ready to control whatever personality awakes in me each day. I will master my moods to a positive action. When I master my moods, I control my destiny. Today, change my destiny and my destiny is to be the greatest man in the world. I will become a master of myself.

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!