Saturday, June 5, 2010

Persistence - The Third Golden Rule to Success!


"I will persist until I succeed."  People are born to succeed, not to fail.  Defeat will not be considered, and word such as quit, cannot, unable, and impossible are not part of the growing disciple's vocabulary.  Every failure moves a man closer to success. When the day ends and the salesman wants to quit, he must force himself to make one more sale; to end the day with success.
I will persist until I succeed. Each bull is brought to the ring and it keeps attacking. Each day I am tested by life in this way. If I continue to charge forward, if I continued my struggle, I WILL succeed. I am not a sheep, I am not a rabbit, I am a LION and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep.

I will not hear those who weep and complain for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughter house of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed. I will take steps, each step one by one, one step is not difficult. I will persist until I succeed. I strike one, two  and three and the great oak will tumble down and so I will persist and carry my day. I will be the rains that wash away the huge mountains.
The slaves who build the pyramids. So I will build my castle: one brick at a time and then another and so I will accomplish. I will persist until I succeed. I will never consider defeat. I will get such words as improbable, impossible, hopeless and others out of my vocabulary for they are the words of fools. I will toil and endure and I will remove the obstacles and I will succeed. I will persist for each nay will follow the sound of yea. Each misfortune I encounter will tomorrow be turned into a good luck. I must have the night to appreciate the day. I must fail often to succeed only once. I will persist until I succeed. Each obstacle is a challenge and d-tour to my goal. I will forget the past success and joint the day with new successes. So every day is a new day. If I persist long enough, I will win and I will persist and I will win and I will succeed...

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!