Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sample Job Application in English for Customer Support Officer


The Managing Director
The Resource Group
Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore

June 3, 2004

Sir

Subject:          Applying for Customer Support Executive

I’d like to apply for the post of Customer Support Executive in response to the advertisement in the city. The job readily drew my attention because it is precisely the kind of work that I have always wished to procure.


The requirements, explicated in the previous short telephonic interview, closely parallel my qualifications and communication skills.   

As you can see from the attached resume that I am 32 and have completed my Graduation from University of the Punjab and have studied some computer courses. I started my career with The Minhaj University as Language Instructor and authored a few books on my subject. My working and authoring experience will be immensely beneficial to you.

It may interest you to know more about me. I am currently working at CFE. Although, my job is quite fine and pays me well, I am applying for this one because it is dynamic and entails lots of social communication and has chances of promotion.

I’d be very happy to discuss my qualifications and professional abilities at an interview that you can conveniently arrange.

Looking forward to a call from you!

Thanks

Yours truly

Muhammad Naeem

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!