Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sample Letter for Payraise for English Teachers

The Vice-Principal
Lahore College of Arts and Sciences
Johar Town, Lahore

                                                                                                                Date: 10 September, 2008

Dear Mr. Khalid:
As you know, I have been working in Pre-O’ Levels at LACAS; while a senior position was lay vacant and you were so kind as to replace me with the former teacher. This has entailed a little extra work and especially more responsibility which naturally follows with a senior class in terms of planning and discipline.

Needless to say, I enjoy my work and the new responsibility it involves. I think I am doing a good job and I get the satisfaction that comes from this knowledge. In fact, I myself requested you for the post. As I am undertaking the former teacher’s duties; I am supposed to enjoy the rights.

However, I feel that in view of the added responsibility and work; an adjustment in my pay is indicated in this anomalous situation.

Would you be so kind as to investigate and see if you don’t agree with me?


Respectfully yours

Muhammad Naeem

People who read this post also read :


Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!