Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sample English Resignation From Job

The Principal
College of Sharia and Modern Sciences
                                                                                                                          Dec 11,  2002

Subject:         Resignation from lectureship

After serious consideration, I have reached a definite decision to resign from the university, effective March 1. You will understand my decision in view of the personal obligations I have these days. I feel greater opportunities await me elsewhere.

My three years with the computer department have been both pleasant and stimulating. I enjoyed working here, and I regret the necessity of leaving and any inconvenience caused during and after my work..

I hope the courses I introduced and the friendly look and feel of the department I maintained as the incharge, proved that I was the right man, at least, for the first few years of its inception.

I am working as an E-commerce Trainer nowadays and will be glad to train any man to fill my position. If, at any time in the future, you happen to need me, I shall be glad to assist in any way I could and I also hope that the department door stays open to me and some necessary software installations be done so that I can meet my day-to-day academic requirements which will, needless to say, return on its part much to the institution.

Respectfully yours,
Muhammad Naeem

Computer Instructor


People who read this post also read :


Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!