Saturday, June 5, 2010

Vision - The Eighth Golden Rule to Success!



Seek out opportunities and experiences that will multiply in value.  A grain of wheat has not choice as to what it will become - whether it will be ground into bread or planted in the earth to multiply - but each human being has a choice - to grow or to perish.  In order to "multiply in value," we must set goals, short-term as well as long-term.  We must not worry if we experience initial failure in reaching our goals; we compete only with ourselves.  Upon reaching goal, we multiply again by setting another, and by striving to constantly make the next hour better than the present one.
A field of clay touched with the genius of man becomes a castle; a Cyprus tree touched with the genius of man becomes a shrine. A mud touched with the genius of man becomes the source of light. If these can become so valuable, can not I with the clay that bears my name? Today I Will Not Apply My Value a Hundredfold.

A seed that when put in the bag can be used to wine, can be sowed for harvest, if watered well can bear flowers or many seeds like itself. It can be used for bread; it can be used for further cultivation. I will be the grain of wheat. But one different. This seed cannot choose what it must do, planted, fed to swine or thrown away. I have a choice. I will not let my life be fed to swine nor be planted in the desert for nothing. Today I Will Not Apply My Value a Hundredfold. I will grow and multiply. I will fulfill my dreams. I have the power to choose my destiny. How will I do this? First I will set goals for the day, the week, the month, the year and my life. I must have objectives to crystallize my life. To do this, I will see my best performance of the past and multiply it a hundred folds. This is the stand that I will take for the future. My objectives will be rational. Today I Will Not Apply My Value a Hundredfold. If I fall down, I rise but I don’t stop. All men stumble to reach the high. I am not a sheep, I am not a sparrow. I am a man when others build their cave with their clay, I will build a castle with my clay. Today I Will Not Apply My Value a Hundredfold. Today I will surpass every action which I accomplished yesterday. My today will be better than my yesterday. Higher and higher and higher… Today I Will Not Apply My Value a Hundredfold. I will be my own prophet, let others laugh about that. But my words will become accomplished deeds. I will never be content with my performance. I will always announce my goals to the world, yet never will I proclaim my accomplishments. Let the world instead approach me with praise and congratulations. And may I have the wisdom to receive it in humility. Today I Will Not Apply My Value a Hundredfold. 

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!