Saturday, February 19, 2011

KET Cambridge Speaking Test Script

KET Speaking Part 1
Interlocutor:
Good morning. Can you give me your mark sheets, please? Thank you. I'm Sue Ireland and this is Jill Buggey. She will just listen to us. Now, (to Julio) what's your name?
Julio:
Julio Caesar
Interlocutor:
Thank you. And your name?
Tuba:
Tuba Can
Interlocutor:
Tuba?
Tuba:
Uh-huh
Interlocutor:
And what's your surname, Tuba?
Tuba:
Can
Interlocutor:
How do you spell that?
Tuba:
C-A-N
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. And what's your surname?
Julio:
Mendoza
Interlocutor:
Mendoza? How do you spell that?
Julio:
M-E-N-D-O-Z-A
Interlocutor:
Thank you. Um.. Julio, where do you come from?
Julio:
Mexico
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. What town are you from in Mexico?
Julio:
Monterrey
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. Do you work in Monterrey or are you a student?
Julio:
Er…work and student (Uh-huh) yeah
Interlocutor:
What do you study?
Julio:
Lawyers administration
Interlocutor:
Do you like it?
Julio:
I like it
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. Why?
Julio:
Because er… it's..er…it's er…I don't know. The …career?
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh.
Julio:
…is good.
Interlocutor:
Thank you.
Julio:
Yeah
Interlocutor:
Um…Tuba, where do you come from?
Tuba:
Turkey
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. What town are you from in Turkey?
Tuba:
Troy
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. Do you work in Troy or are you a student?
Tuba:
Now I'm a student here. I was a student before in Turkey.
Interlocutor:
What do you study in Turkey?
Tuba:
I study politics.
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. Do you like it?
Tuba:
Uh-huh. Yes, I like it.
Interlocutor:
Why?
Tuba:
Because I like politic (Uh-huh) Politic subjects.
Interlocutor:
Okay. Um…Tuba, when did you come to England?
Tuba:
Um…end of September?
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. How did you travel?
Tuba:
By plane.
Interlocutor:
Yes. Uh-huh. Have you been to any other countries?
Tuba:
I have been to Cyprus before … but that's it, not more.
Interlocutor:
Julio, what do you do in your free time in Cambridge?
Julio:
Free time… um.. I don't know. I like see TV (Uh-huh) and play basketball.
Interlocutor:
Uh-huh. How often do you play basketball?
Julio:
Er… I like it (Uh-huh) Yeah.
Interlocutor:
What are you going to do this weekend?
Julio:
Er…I go to the cinema (Uh-huh). I see Shakespeare in Love.
Interlocutor:
Right. Thank you. Um, Julio, tell me something about your family.
Julio: .
Okay, my family, I have a father, a mother and one brother…big? (Uh-huh) And my grandfather, my grandmother and my uncles. It's a great peoples
Interlocutor:
Thank you. Um…Tuba, tell me something about Troy.
Tuba:
Um…it's on the coast..er…there are..er..the population is not a lot. Um..and quite warm…but very hot in summer (Uh-huh) So it's nice.




KET Speaking Part 2
Interlocutor:

Right. Thank you. In the next part you are going to talk to each other. Julio, here is some information about a tennis club. Um Tuba, you don't know anything about the tennis club so ask Julio some questions about it. Use these words to help you. Do you understand?
Both
Yes
Tuba:
When does tennis club open?
Julio:
The … opens at 8am to 9pm.
Tuba:
Uh-huh. What's the address?
Julio:
The address is 23 Norman Road (Uh-huh)
Tuba:
How much does it cost? (Yes)To play there?
Julio:
Yes, the cost is £20 for a month
Tuba:
Uh..er..are there lessons every day?
Julio:
Is..er..every afternoon
Tuba:
Um…what's the telephone number?
Julio:
Okay. Telephone number is 0163 700584.
Tuba:
Uh-huh.
Interlocutor:
Right. Thank you. Tuba, here is some information about a concert. Julio, you don't know anything about the concert so ask Tuba some questions about it. Use these words to help you. Do you understand?
Both:
Yes
Julio:
hat music concert?
Tuba:
Guitar music … concert from Spain.
Julio:
Okay. Where is the…concert?
Tuba:
On 44 Water Street.
Julio:
What day is the concert?
Tuba:
Friday, twenty-three February
Julio:
How much er.. the student's tickets?
Tuba:
Um..it costs…£10?
Julio:
£10. What time start ..er..the concert?
Tuba:
7.30
Julio:
Okay
Interlocutor:
Right. Thank you very much. That's the end of the test.

People who read this post also read :



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With this, you would be comfortable with your therapist,
especially if the company would suggest this therapist for you themselves.

ll understand what you have to do in order to
solve your basic problems. A recovering therapist would be more capable of role
modeling how to stay clean and sober.
Feel free to surf my site major depressive disorder symptom

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board
and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping
to provide one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.


Also visit my blog; healthy waist to height ratio

aliya seen said...

To summarize an article you need to have online services which can take less time but accurate work. Amazing services can be checked online.

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!