Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Daily English Vocabulary: Ludicurous



Her laughter is very ludicurous.
Uski hansi badi mazahiya hai.


speak ill;
bad naam karna.

Don’t malign Pakistan.
Pakistan ko badnaam na karo.

Make fun of
Don’t make fun of any one.
Kisi ka kazaaq na urao.


Send your NAME-CITY to  03134557380.
Add NeoEnglish and send it to 9900 or 2323.

People who read this post also read :


sara said...

Nice post about ielts. practice is need to pass this exam

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the website is also really good.

link tutaj, http:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was
super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd
really appreciate it. zobacz CiekawÄ… stronÄ™ na ten temat, http://www.

Anonymous said...


My homepage ... electric toothbrush reviews

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your web site in web explorer,
may check this? IE still is the market chief and
a huge portion of people will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.

Here is my blog: sex anonse warszawa

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental
and everything. However just imagine if you added
some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could undeniably be one
of the most beneficial in its niche. Fantastic blog!

Here is my web blog ... seks randki - sexwokolicy.org.pl

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I certainly appreciate this website.
Stick with it!

Also visit my website: http://ofertyerotyczne.waw.pl

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

my site: Eliza

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up
my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers

Here is my site ... Merrill

Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to
be actually something that I think I would by no means understand.
It seems too complex and very extensive for me.
I'm taking a look forward in your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

Feel free to surf to my webpage: http://www.culturecamp.com/forums2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=177285

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!