Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Daily English Vocabulary: Incorrigible


not rectifiable;
jo na sudhray;

You are incorrigible.
Tum kabhi nae sudhro gey.


prove wrong;
ghalat sabat karma.

Don’t try to controvert my statement.
Meri baat ko ghatlat sabat na karo.



She took copious interviews.
Usne baray baray interviews kiye.

(Book+Audio-Video CDs and Listening, Speaking Software) only for 850/-
For details, SMS: 03134557380

To Get FREE English Lessons;
Write Add NeoEnglish and send it to 9900 or 2323.

People who read this post also read :


Anonymous said...

that is good for vocab

hariom said...

that is good for learning words and improving speaking skills

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Daily English Vocabulary: Incorrigible" < Liked it!

Here is my web-site Abercrombie France

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was once totally right. This post actually made my day.
You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for
this info! Thank you!

my web-site: Get the Facts

Anonymous said...

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

my homepage - data recovery crack

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little homework on
this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him.
.. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your website.

My web-site :: More Help

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.

Im really impressed by it.
Hey there, You've performed an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Have a look at my blog post - related site ()

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this web site needs far more attention.
I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

my page: Boutique Air Jordan - -

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

Here is my web-site - Officiel Louis Vuitton Site

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we communicate
more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem.
Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to peer

Also visit my blog; LeBron James Shoes

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!