Saturday, December 15, 2012

Daily English Vocabulary: Fastidious


hard to please;

You are very fastidious.
Tum baday nakhrelay ho.


emotional intensity;

We are waiting for a revolution in Pakistan with fervor.
Ham baday josh se Pakistan mein inqlaab ka intazar kar rehay hain.



He is a facile speaker.
Wo bara acha mukarrar hai.

(Book+Audio-Video CDs and Listening, Speaking Software) only for 850/-
For details, SMS: 03134557380

To Get FREE English Lessons;
Write Add NeoEnglish and send it to 9900 or 2323.

People who read this post also read :


Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't ѕupрosе I've read a single thing like this before. So great to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

Also visit my web-site; Get SEOPressor V5
Also see my web site :: SEOPressor

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to counsel you some fascinating things or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to read even more things approximately it!

my web site: SEOPressor V5

Anonymous said...

I knoω thiѕ ωeb pаge prονides qualitу bаѕeԁ artiсlеs
or гeviews anԁ aԁditionаl dаta, іs
there any οther web ѕite ωhich offers such іnformаtion in qualitу?

Look at my ρagе - wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this weblog contains remarkable and truly excellent stuff for visitors.

Here is my web blog SEO

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!