Saturday, December 8, 2012

Daily English Vocabulary: Utopian


idealistic; imaginary;
mislai; tasawwarati.

He has a utopian vision.
Uskay khalalaat tasawwarati hain.


ghaib ho jana.

His pain varished soon.
Jald hi uska dard ghaib ho gya.



He received a medal for valor.
Usay buhadri ka inaam mila.

(Book+Audio-Video CDs and Listening, Speaking Software) only for 850/-
For details, SMS: 03134557380

To Get FREE English Lessons;
Write Add NeoEnglish and send it to 9900 or 2323.

People who read this post also read :


Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back someday. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

Stop by my blog; Tree removal

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

My page ... tools

Anonymous said...

Howdy. I'm wondering if you might be interested in doing a website link swap? I notice your blog: and my website are based mostly around the same subject. I'd really like to switch
links or possibly guest author a post for you.
Here is my personal e-mail: Please contact me if you're even remotely interested. Many thanks.

Also visit my weblog ... Service

Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing me...such a innovative vocabulary...keep it up...adieu adieu..

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go
back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Look into my homepage: help

Anonymous said...

how can i particapate in class?
guide plz..
waitng reply

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!