Monday, January 21, 2013

Daily English Vocabulary: Adjure


command solemnly;
sanjeedgi se huqm dena;

The leader adjured the nation;
Rehnuma ne qoum ko huqm diya.


Stir up public;
Ishtial paida karna;

Don’t agitate the public;
Awam mein ishtial mat machao.


aimlessly drift;
bay maqsad zindagi basar karna;

Some people are adrift in life;
Kuch log bay mani zindagi basar kar rahey hain.

(Book+Audio-Video CDs and Listening, Speaking Software) only for 850/-
For details, SMS: 03134557380

To Get FREE English Lessons;
Write Add NeoEnglish and send it to 9900 or 2323.

People who read this post also read :


Julia Robert said...

Thanks for sharing this nice post.IELTS Speaking is also very important and students should follow the IELTS Speaking Tips for better result in IELTS.

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having
side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Visit my homepage ; man utd transfer news ronaldo

Anonymous said...

you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster.
The web site loading velocity is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent task on
this matter!
My web page > arsenal transfer news blog

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!
My web site ; dental tmj treatment

Anonymous said...

Right now it seemѕ like Woгԁpress iѕ the preferreԁ blogging ρlatfoгm out there rіght nоω.
(from ωhat I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
Also visit my web blog ;

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I love your site!

Stop by my blog post ... buy a car
Look at my web blog : buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

Anonymous said...

There are actually various titles attached to this type of job.
During tough phases of life, you need someone with whom you can share
your marital problems openly. Although a lot of massage clients to prefer to be quiet during the massage and just enjoy the relaxing massage in silence, there are also those that like to strike a conversation with the masseuse, which gives
you the opportunity to learn more about your clients and build a good professional relationship with them.
Also see my web site - depression support online

Anonymous said...

After going over a number of the articles on your blog, I honestly like
your technique of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be
checking back soon. Please check out my website too and tell me how you feel.

Here is my web site ... vexxhost product evaluations

Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I have saved as a favorite for later!

my page; how to buy a car
Also see my webpage > buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious
paragraph on building up new website.

Also visit my web-site ... how to buy a car

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Many thanks!

Here is my homepage - driveways

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my homepage ... characterise

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web site

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Here is my blog;
my website >

nancy john said...

Good information about IELTS it is very useful for students

vocabulary for the IELTS

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent

Feel free to surf to my homepage: how to get pregnant

Anonymous said...

Fashiοn Week continues through Thurѕdaу ωіth shows
bу Diаne von Fuгstеnberg DVF evеnt yestегԁay that κicκed off Neω Yοrk Fаshіon Week belоω!
Βut the New Yοrk-based Веll mаde seveгe kneе-length dгеssеs eye-catching with intгicate folds and tuсks and lightened his sombeг
linе with а ԁash of professionalism that hеels pгoѵide.

Feel free to visit my blog pοst: Thoi trang nam

Jordans Nike said...

cheap jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, Cheap jordans, cheap jordans, ugg, cheap nike free run, Discount Louis Vuitton, ugg boots, ugg soldes, ugg pas cher, uggs outlet, ugg australia, cheap nike air max, cheap nike free, wholesale jordan shoes, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, uggs on sale, cheap nike jordan shoes, air jordan shoes, discount nike jordans, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, Cheap LV Handbags, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, cheap jordan, Bags Louis Vuitton, Discount LV Handbags, cheap nike shoes

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!