Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Daily English Vocabulary: Aggrandize


Add details;
Tafseelat dalna.

Don’t aggrandize your essay;
Apne mazmoon mein mazeed tafseel na dalo.


He is a man of acuity;
Wo bara chalak aur hushyar admi hai.


dikhlawa; riyakari.

Her affection is only affectation;
Uski muhabbat sirf aik dikhlawa hai.

(Book+Audio-Video CDs and Listening, Speaking Software) only for 850/-
For details, SMS: 03134557380

To Get FREE English Lessons;
Write Add NeoEnglish and send it to 9900 or 2323.

People who read this post also read :


Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any recommendations?

Feel free to visit my homepage - automatske

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
a blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same
subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Feel free to surf to my page ... strec

Julia Robert said...

Thanks for sharing this nice post. If test taker wants to improve test score then signup with IELTS online English training program.

Anonymous said...

Good information about IELTS it is very useful for students

vocabulary for the IELTS

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome website!

Here is my blog post - stump grinding

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your blog.
It looks like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.

Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This could be a issue with my web browser because
I've had this happen before. Many thanks

Feel free to visit my page fat loss for idiots review

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

Also visit my webpage ... how to grip a golf club diagram

Anonymous said...

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me
when new comments are added- checkbox and now
every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.

There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?

my web site - bodybuilding meals

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up
your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

Look into my site -

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so glad I found your weblog, I really
found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to
say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute
but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

Also visit my web site: hair loss women vitamin deficiency

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website.
Keep up the great writing.

Feel free to visit my web page: continued

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, fastidious article and good urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

My blog - Bookmarking Back Links

Anonymous said...

What's up every one, here every person is sharing such experience, thus it's nice to read this website,
and I used to visit this weblog every day.

Feel free to surf to my site: robot piscine

Jordans Nike said...

cheap jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, Cheap jordans, cheap jordans, ugg, cheap nike free run, Discount Louis Vuitton, ugg boots, ugg soldes, ugg pas cher, uggs outlet, ugg australia, cheap nike air max, cheap nike free, wholesale jordan shoes, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, uggs on sale, cheap nike jordan shoes, air jordan shoes, discount nike jordans, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, Cheap LV Handbags, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, cheap jordan, Bags Louis Vuitton, Discount LV Handbags, cheap nike shoes said...

Like a fairytale weaved and spun with magic threads, the story of KHAS started with a dream over half a century back. A subsidiary of the Sadaqat Group, that has won respect and awards all over the world, the vision of Khas is to make the same quality available here in Pakistan.
kids decorative items
stuffed toys

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments!